This blog is a dedicated forum for the transmission of
marketing strategies, insights, and opinions that matter.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Nectar to Quench the Marketing Thirst

I (Palmer) read as much of anything marketing-related that I can get my hands on - magazines, websites, blogs, etc. While I normally find myself lucky to find even one groundbreaking idea, analysis, or teaching, from any one source, I was recently fortunate to find a book that is full of forward-thinking and visionary marketing analysis: Life After the 30-Second Spot by Joseph Jaffe. This will make it into the canon of marketing and YOU need to pick this up.

The book was recommended to me by Jan Zlotnick, head honcho of The Zlotnick Group - a boutique marketing outfit for which Jaffe credited the 're-think' section of his book (thanks, Jan!). I've been in B2B marketing, B2C marketing, and what I call business-to-professional (B2P) marketing. Although the title of this knowledge source seems geared towards B2C marketing, it is as relevant to ALL other types of marketing. It will absolutely make you step back and look what HAS happened and IS happening in the world of marketing and technology, and will inspire you to 're-think' how you define the customer relationship and strategies for connecting with customers in meaningful ways. Check it out online here: http://www.lifeafter30.com.

He also has a website and a podcast available online at: www.jaffejuice.com. Hope it quenches your thirst like it quenched mine. Hats off to you, Jaffe. - Palmer

1 Comments:

Blogger best web hosting company said...

Great efforts are done here.Thanks for this excellent post.
best web hosting company

6:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home